Geneva, Switzerland, July 1, 2013
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and H.E. Dr. Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Former Secretary-General of the United Nations came together to share their vision for integrating social good with profitable and ethical business at the United Nations in Geneva.
More than 250 leaders from government, business, academia and the scientific community convened for the day-long International Leadership Symposium on Ethics in Business. Titled, “Good Governance and Transparency Through Shared Values,” the Symposium was a platform for deliberation on ways of combining profitability and responsibility for a sustainable future.
Speakers at the symposium included:
- Prof. Rolf-Dieter Heuer, Director General, CERN
- Mr. Luis Moreno Ocampo, First Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court
- Néstor Osorio Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, President of ECOSOC, United Nations
- Mr. Mark Floman, CEO British Venture Capital Association
- H E Aloyz Peterle, Member of European Parliament
- Dr. Sanjay Pradhan, Vice President of the World Bank Institute.